Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Busy-ness

The Avalanche of work has begun!

I just wanted to give everyone an update on the ridiculous amounts of work that have started to shout for attention.

International Business
1. Analysis paper on international event/decision/etc. (not to difficult...I hope!)
2. Group Project Business Plan

Global Marketing
1. Business Plan/Analysis for Hong Kong Disney Land (Group Project)
2. Presentation of analysis

Literature
1. Presentation tomorrow morning (shouldn't be bad)

Entrepreneurship and New Venture
1. Business Plan for Competition
2. Presentation of Plan

I leave for Thailand on Thursday! Woohoo!
I return on the 14th of April.
All of these assignments are due in the following two weeks! BOOOO!

Anyway, I am indeed leaving for Thailand on Thursday. Please be keeping Joel and Myself in your prayers as there has been some violence there as of late.


tropical paradise (stress free for 8 days!)


p.s. More thoughts to come tomorrow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You both are in my prayers. God Bless both of you on your journey.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the info. on the violence. It does a mamas heart good!