Thursday, April 26, 2007

Finals

Two more to go! Two more papers to finish and it is officially finals season!

Don't get me wrong, I am not excited about finals BUT I am so sick of papers! Finals will be kind of a break!

Last night was the play. I had so much fun! As part of my role I got to go absolutely crazy for the last fourth-half of the play.....It was awesome! The audience seemed to like it, so that's good. After the play I took more pics with Asian girls than I think the average man will take with all women, of all races, in his entire life! What can I say...Pimp'n all over the world! It's more like...

Asian Girl- "I need to get a picture with this crazy white guy!"

Man I'm funny!

I will write more next week....I really don't want to write any more this week!!!

Later
Typeless

No comments: