Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Lines

The first installment in the BABCD series, Spitting Game, is being postponed yet another day. In its place I would like to share with you some lines that will hopefully spark some interests. All of these lines carry with them great stories and great lessons...they all come from my trip to Thailand.

There is something freeing in confession. Confession is sort of like the ax that strikes off the chains of past sin, leaving in their place nothing but the cool winds of healing. These are not that type of confession.

These are my confessions.....
- I went to a strip-club/prostitution ring (and it wasn't a planned missions trip)
- I got hustled for $60
- I got pissed (No, I was not mad....I was pissed!) after being hustled


Perhaps the greatest thing America has lost, and is in desperate need of, is innocence.
- I took part in the world's largest water fight
- Thai girls love me....at least they love me when they are rubbing paste all over my face


The fish became the bait....of death
Run to higher ground
Wreckage
Rebuild



These three sections give you a taste of my top Thai moments (unintentionally in order). Please ask me about them when I get home...I'd love to tell you!

Thailand

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Bro... Dude... my computer was hating on your blog for the last 2 weeks. I couldn't open any of your new posts... and it was driving me crazy. I don't understand computers... but I just know that they don't like me. So my computer is liking your blog again... I am glad to hear that you had so much fun in Thailand. I love to read your stuff. Sending you all my love Brandon.