Thursday, February 15, 2007

I am stink'n Tired!

After many a phone call last night (the longest being my mother for around 1 hour) and many changes to my pack I finally went to sleep at approx. 6 am. I hate alarm clocks! More specifically, I hate phones that have the alarm clock function. Even more specifically, I hate phones with the alarm clock function which ring at 8:05 am and confuse the crap out of you because you can't figure out why the alarm keeps going off when you just turned it off 30 seconds ago and you never come to fully realize that the alarm is indeed not going off but rather someone is calling you, a someone who is about to receive an angered, confused answer from someone who doesn't want to be awake or confused.

I say stupid stuff in the morning. I make run-on sentences too.

As I prepare to enter the freezing Himalayas I leace you with this stupid question.

If you shot a penguine, say, in the face...would it bleed blue?

This is not a trick question! This is just the poopy sentences that come into your head when you are awake after 1 hour of sleep in Hong Kong where for most of the night you were snuff'n fumes because of the poo-lution that was seeping through the open windows along with the noise of all ages accumulated into one single sound. I digress

Himalayas here I come!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brandon we don't say hate! That's not a good word but a bad word.


Mom says:
Where is the Disney? Mickey Mouse does not say crap or hate.
I don't think Jesus does either.

Chante' says:
Good luck getting some sleep.

We all love you and will be praying for you!!!!!

Anonymous said...

haha...glad to hear you're liking hong kong. the pollution there is pretty good levels though you know... =)

Anonymous said...

Brandon, it is so good to see your Blog so we can keep updated on your travels. All of your friends at the Word of Life Mission are praying for you. When Gary mentioned you in the announcments the other day Alex's head popped up and he smiled "I know Brandon he is my friend" We love you. Danette and Bruce