Sunday, February 4, 2007

Thought of the Day- 3 February 2007


Iunderstand that the daily followers of this blog are probably freaking out right now or going to have doctor check them out (or both of the above) because they are thinking

I looked for his blog for the 3rd and it wasn't there, or was it?

So, before you go spending radiculous amounts of money on health care let me ease your mind. I missed a day. Gasp! I know, I know, you are all probably wondering How can someone so perfect miss a day of bloging? Or maybe you're not thinking that at all. What you are thinking really doesn't matter right now, what matters is that my body is in pain!

I was supposed to talk about Love today but instead I am going to talk about pain. Not pain from love lost or emotional pain or anything like that at all. I am going to talk about good ol' "my body hurts like heck and I hate everyone" pain.

So here it goes. One story, one analogy, and one wrap-up statement.

I decided to go body boarding (working up into surfing) yesterday, a yesterday that followed two days of very diffucult weight lifting. Some of the waves were estimated by my roomate at 10-15 feet...that's big!

Analogy time- Have you ever seen a butcher, or your mother, or anyone who has hands take a meat tenderizer and just beat the snot out of a piece of meat?
Meat tenderizer=the waves
Meat=my body (it's a good cut of meat! haha)


Wrap-up statement
Pain Sucks! Yeah, that's it. No moral, no deeper meaning, just that...Pain sucks!


Oh yeah, one of the surfers wiped out within the first 5-10 minutes I was in the water and his board smacked me right in the face! He was cool though, he apologized all over himself. Of course I said it was no big deal...owwww.....I'm a man you know! In the pictures, the bump on my forehead is where I got hit (I put up the "tough" picture haha)
UGGHGHGHGHGHG...PAIN

4 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm sorry your in pain:( Dust yourself off an try again. You already did once...lol!

Anonymous said...

Brandon!
God sure has blessed your adventuresomeness. (yes! that's a word) Enjoy every minute of it even the pain. Because some day, before you know it, you'll be telling these stories to your kids and your pain will be in ...well... just getting up in the morning! I love you have a fun yet productive day. Mom

Anonymous said...

So today after getting your email- my mind began to really be intrigued bout your journey thus far-so I decided to check this page out- and I have to say- its a HILARIOUS read- at least today's! But I am still dealing with some pain myself- the side-splittin gpin of laughter kowing you got hit in the face with a board! HA! (I am just picturing it and LAUGHING!)

Keep writing- and knowing its this good- I'll be back sooner than later!
Bri

curiousgirl said...

hey brandon cute pic, the bump helps alot lol please becareful stop being in pain?! dont forget i have to take you out when you get home! welp see ya later! much love rix