Thursday, February 8, 2007

New Blog- Inhale International

I just wanted to inform everyone that I have begun a new blog which can be found at

inhaleinternational.blogspot.com

For the past few years I have been dreaming and developing a vision for a non-profit organization titled Inhale International. I have been granted permission by the Taylor University business department to pursue the incorporation and development of this organization as a fullfillment of my practicum requirement. This means Inhale will be starting up its operations as soon as this summer. On Inhale's blog you will find the vision, goals, needs, and progress of Inhale. I would ask that you would please be praying for myself and the organization as we strive to make this vision, God's vision, a reality.

This blog will not take the place of the Wilderness blog...you can wipe away the sweat!

No comments: