Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Mother

Why in the world haven't I gotten any e-mails from my mom!? Mom, this is just me putting our business out there in hopes that you will gain some inspiration for an e-mail. Grant it, I did talk to you two days ago and all, but I really like e-mails and I want more of them! I am pretty sure that I check my e-mail more times daily, in hope that I will have received a message from people I love, than a pediatrician checks temperatures during flu season! I am a geek like that. What can I say! I really appreciate the people in my life and I like to hear from them. So Mom...write (and quit using spellcheck, unless it is absolutely necessary, because it is more original without it. just kidding).

Speaking of "hearing from people"...can a brother get a feedback comment? ha ha

Love you Mom! Look forward to hearing from you soon!


Guilt Trip

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

feedback. comment.

Anonymous said...

The reason you haven't received any emails lately is because I AM SICK! I was in bed three days with a migraine and now I have the flu or something like it all while carry for the fam. I have been averaging 3 hours of sleep a night because Grandma is ...well... Grandma. I will make it a priority to email you. I love you unbelievably much!!!!
Guilt trip back at ya
Mom

Melissa said...

So, Brandon I am writing you a comment...I hope it makes you feel special!
Your mom got to it before I did, but I was gonna tell you she was sick! Well, gotta take my broke brother to work...peace out!

Anonymous said...

Hey, she could have let me know in an e-mail she was sick! lol