Friday, February 2, 2007

Thought of the Day- 2 February 2007

So I am about to go do some Karaoke in like 5 minutes...this means that I wont be able to finish today's blog. Wait, before the weeping begins rest you troubled hearts-I will finish it in a couple of hours! Before you go into the full swing of your cold afternoon this beautful blog on love will be waiting a complete...check it out later.

Peace
Karaoke Time!

Sleep Time!!!!

So it is 3:16 AM right now and I just got back a few minutes ago! I must say, I had a really good time. The format and people truly brought a breath of fresh air. For the last couple of weeks people have been asking me if Iam going to "Skits" with them. Well, here is the deal...Skits is a bar that implements a US 20 dollar cover charge (once you get in it is unlimited drinks), so for someone who doesn't drink and likes to spend money on food this is a lot of money to dish out on a weekly basis (that is why I haven't!). Tonight I found my Skits. The Karaoke place, "Neway"! It is the same price as Skits, you get two non-alcoholic drinks with entry, and best of all it has an all you can eat buffet! Yeah, this thing has hotpot, sushi, soup, dessert, rice (we are in Asia!), etc.

So tonight I was able to hang out with students from all over the world, individuals who I am trying to build relationships with, I was able to show the world how I am truly a "lyrical assassin", and I left with a full stomache! On top of all this, people are actually going to remember it tomorrow...unless they decide to get drunk later.

That said, I will not be addressing love this fine evening/morning for I, Shaekspear, am far to tired and when addressing love I want to be at my finest. Tomorrow, ladies, I will write on love...right after I get back from surfing (10 AM)!

Lyrical Assassin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So I've checked this thing 3 times today. I figure it's about 3 or so in the morning your time. I'm not so good at math. Any way were in the world are you?!!!!!!! What kind of place is this Hong Kong?
The word Baptist is in the title!