Friday, June 20, 2008

The End Has Come...Intimate Portraits

Today...
Ladies and Gentlemen I finished the book that is probably the most intimate painted picture of myself I have ever seen. I would like to say that I have written or shared things about myself that are more intimate than this book but I don't know if I can honestly say that. You see, I have so much inside of me, so much that I don't know if I will ever be able to communicate clearly, so much stuff that I wish I could convey but I don't know if I can....as I read the pages of this book it was as if I had been the one writing it. It was like I was transcribing on the pages of this book all of my feelings, all of my hurts, all of my failures...everything...and I didn't even know it.

It was like there was just a great discovery of all of these things that I felt in my heart, that I had felt God had been saying to me for years. Reading this book was like taking a shot of the prophetic voice of God right to the heart.

God and I have been having quite the heart to heart. His love and truth pouring into my gasping lungs, my fractured heart, my wounded spirit. It has been a beautiful things.

As I now recommend this book to everyone (women you need to read it too!!! If you want to know men, especially ones that have been broken, and you desire to see the truth of who God has designed us to be, you NEED to read this book) I must say that I am a little nervous. You see, as I read this book it was like I was reading my life. I don't know if you will have the same experience. One thing I do know is that you should never look at men, especially men who have been through the fire, the same again! You, man of God, are destined for greatness!

I pray that as you read the book you will encounter the same God I have encountered. The things I was reading were not new, but some were clear for the first time. The words of the Lord were not new; however, they were fresh, they were reminders of things I had forgotten, things that had been lost in the pain.

There is a word from the Lord waiting for you. There is new life for you. There is a fresh fire waiting. Women, there is a divine revelation waiting for you in the pages of this book.


Loose That Man & Let Him Go - T.D. Jakes

No comments: