Wednesday, June 4, 2008

My Book

So I am currently writing a book....kind of.

It is going to take a long time!

The good news is, I think I have something that will be in the book, somewhere(...I may have to hide it on the last page in 5 font but it will be there!).

Would you like to hear it? Sure you would!

The dreams of the world are not reserved for the affluent, the ‘have it all together”s, the rich, the Americans, the popular, the good looking….they dream dreams, dreams that bring about greater wealth, greater popularity, better looks, better Americas. It is a beautiful day when these, these daydreamers of greatness, join the sleeping playwrights of the world. For on this day the world will come a little closer to healing, on this day the sun will shine a bit brighter, on this day justice will smile and selfishness will die.

Give me the dreams of the dying, for they dream of life. Give me the dreams of the fatherless, for they dream of family. Give me the dreams of the poor, for they dream of change. Give me the dreams of the prostitute, for she dreams of purity. Give me the dreams of the wounded, for they dream of healing. Give me the dreams of the least, for they are the most, they are the beloved, they are the body, the life, the hope, the children of God.


FYI: INHALE INTERNATIONAL info. is now available! If you would like to hear more about the up and coming non-profit organization that I am starting please e-mail me your address at inhale.international@gmail.com and I will be sure to send you out info as soon as possible!

No comments: