Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Alert!!!!!

98.7!!!!!!!

Ladies and Gentlemen I possibly have the greatest news to ever hit the Akron area!

RadioU, the best radio station ever, can now be heard at 98.7 FM. The station has expanded and now reaches the Springfield area. I am really hoping that this signal can be picked up in the Akron area (peeps you might want to do a little test for me!) but if not at least I only have to drive to Springfield (as compared to Columbus) to hear good music.

We don't want to bash radio stations here but if you are tired of "seafood" and want to listen to some good (really good...not, "we are putting up with Amy Grant") music RadioU is for you!


All of Heaven Rejoices!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Can I get an AMEN! I work in springfield sucka! Plus FSTONE PK just happens to be really close to springfiled...the funny thing is I thought I heard it the other day and then talked myself out of it!