Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Clothes Watch 2007

For those of you who would like to be kept up to date on the clothes issue, here is the latest.

After typing my blog last night I returned to the laundry room only to find my clothes still damp! With frustration, I went back to my room to instituted my quick dry program (AKA. I have my stuff hanging up around the room) which has turned out to be a massive failure. My crap is still slightly wet! It probably doesn't help that there is more moisture in the air then there was in the washer in which they were cleaned!!!! I'm telling you, my designer special addition* gap jeans will probably not get dry until they are safe and sound back in the mother land!

*Designer=outlet
Special Addition=On Sale

Today was a good day! Besides the fact I was marinating in my own sweat for most of it. Had a couple of classes, ate some food, lifted some weights, went out with a friend from mainland China, attempted to go shopping for shorts and tank-tops, failed at purchasing any shorts and tank-tops, typing this blog.....you know, all around good day!

Side Note Time!!!!
Have any of you ever read the book Love You Forever? That is probably the stink'n saddest book ever! I digress....

More to come tomorrow on Clothes Watch 2007!


Dry! Dangit!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brandon...I love the book I'll love you forever...its listed as one of my favorite books haha. Its kind of sad but you know the moral of its good! Anywho...it was hilarious when you talked about your special edition gap jeans...I was thinking special edition whatever...you mean sale...then I scrolled down and you covered that...lol anywho...I'm sorry your sweating rivers! Just think when you get back it will be hot and humid here!(not as) okay well I'm writing way to much!