Saturday, March 3, 2007

Thought of the Day- 2 March 2007

Mid-terms

I have two mid-terms coming up next week. The first bundle of fun comes on Monday, Entrepreneurship and New Venture, while my second joyful encounter comes on Wednesday, International Marketing. I hate mid-terms...and finals for that matter. One or Two hours define your entire semester. One hour to place an achievement tag on months of work and study.

What if you are a terrible test taker!? Stinks to be you!

I am finding that I am really not a good test taker. In fact, I hate taking tests. If you know me, you know that I sweat. Not a little sweat, a lot of sweat! When it comes time to take tests it is as God takes Niagara Falls and inserts it into my arm-pits. Now I am not only worried about the test but also self conscious! It is a vicious cycle. Plus, I am quite certain the girl across the room would rather take her test on dry land rather than having to utilize a life raft just so she doesn't drown in the process. I sweat a lot!

I am going to be doing a lot of studying this weekend. Seriously! Did you see a "j/k" at the end of that sentence?! I am a changed man. I study now. Let me rephrase that...I am going to begin studying. I will be a changed man!

Pray for me.
Pray that I study.
Pray that I find an anti-perspirant/deodorant that works.
Pray that girls would quite running away from Brandon "the arm-pit rapids" Kightlinger.
Pray that I wont need therapy from them running.


Midterms

2 comments:

curiousgirl said...

your so funny brandon i will be praying for ya for sure!!!!!! get some sleep. dont sweat it you will do fine on the test lol hahahahah get it ha dont sweat it hahah i crack my self up see ya love ya bye rix

Melissa said...

Brandon,

Its great reading your blogs because of things like this..."I am going to be doing a lot of studying this weekend. Seriously! Did you see a "j/k" at the end of that sentence?! I am a changed man." So, what I'm thinking naturally is that wow I bet he's been studying all week(he's just freaking out he will be okay)then you write " Let me rephrase that...I am going to begin studying. I will be a changed man!" Thanks for the clarification...when is your exam??? Good luck with the pits...keep um down if all possible. I'm sure there are proper exit plans if theres a flood! I'll be praying for your exam! Be praying for mine as well..thanks! Good Luck!