Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Artist of the Week

This week I have selected a very talented young artist to be Artist of the Week. In a day and age where rock, rap, and techno (Yes! Techno...I live in Hong Kong here!) are the big dogs it is refreshing to hear a true artist. Ladies and Gentlemen, this week's AOTW is (drum roll please)

Jamie Cullum!

Check him out for a pleasant surprise! If you are listening in on i-tunes check out his rendition of Singing in the Rain; it is sure to make you smile.


Jazz

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's good...but so 2 years ago...I just figured since no one showed you love this one I would!(you know who this is)

Anonymous said...

i love you

Anonymous said...

1. No I do not know who this is
2. I love you too bryce
3. Tomorrow is going to be a killer blog! I have a couple of good ones planned!

Anonymous said...

Brandon... I am sick of checking your blog and you not having written anything new. Where is the killer blog that was promised? Come on bro... hook a sista up!

Anonymous said...

Bro...???? were you at?