Tuesday, March 20, 2007

My (and Joel's) Wish List

As of this afternoon there have been 126 views on this here blog. Although I would definately like this to become a blog for the masses (at least a billion) I must confess, 126 is a good number. That in mind, I have some things I want....and I think you (Yes, YOU! The person reading this sentence right now) would love to be a blessing to me...and Joel.

Here is how this here thing is going to run. Have you ever used a gift registry at Target, Bed Bath & Beyond, etc.? Let me introduce you to the Comment button (it is located on the bottom of every blog)...this will be serving as our registry! And this blog post will serve as the "list of desirable endulgance". Those things written in Blue are specific requests of Joel and in no way communicate the desire of mine, or God's, heart. haha

THE LIST
1. AA Batteries
2. Jumbo Lined Notecards
3. Reese's Eggs (A lot of them!!!! They only have them at Easter so I have to stock up!)
4. American Girl ("Doesn't have to be pretty, just has to be American!" -Joel Brunk)
5. Recent pics of my Family...including pic of my dad.
6. Skittles
7. Mix CDs (Be creative....but no crappy music please!)
8. Sour Patch Kids
9. Polar Ice and Big Red Gum
10. Orange and Spearment Tic-Tacs
11. Pictures of yourself jumping on a yellow trampoline with a black lab and a man named Marvin that is wearing a Steak & Shake Uniform (on a rainy day).
12. Letters on what God is teaching you and comments on what the church should be.
13. Old Spice (Pure sport) anti-perspirant/Deodorant (Like the anti-perspirant even does anything!).
14. Inhaler! Yeah Mom, I kind of forgot that one...gonna be needing that real soon!

See, that wasn't so bad! I didn't even ask for money.
In case you are wondering...this list is courtesy of today's Mandarin class.

You can send the goods to me at (the longest address ever!)

Brandon T. Kightlinger
Room 609L, North Tower,
The Hongkong Bank Foundation Bldg.,
Student Resident Halls,
Hong Kong Baptist University,
5 Baptist University Road,
Kowloon Tong, Kowloon


Share the Love!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

tell Joel I'm going to work on the trampoline pictures one...I knew I had a purpose in this life, and that seems to be the outlet God prepared in advance for me to do! HA!

Anonymous said...

You didn't ask for money because I just sent you ALL of mine!!!!

Anonymous said...

I bet anonymous is you mom! See, I can be anonymous too!

Anonymous said...

Tell Joel I have a whole list of American girls waiting in line. They don't mind being shoved in a box and shipped(air fare is too expensive)If he could just pay the shipping and handling. Please have him place his order by this weekend. Spring Break is coming up.
American women rule!!!
Mom
p.s. yes I am anonymous

Melissa said...

So I'm sure Kelly and I can take care of some of the needs...The Mix Cd...On me(haha...your in for a treat), I can get the AA batteries, Notecards, All of the candy, oh and we will work on the pictures...we will see everyone but your dad(that might be a little hard to do)...oh and ask Joel if an American Doll is okay...I have one! Oh and we will add a couple of things...but that will be a surprise! Oh and of course it will all be accompanied by letters! Love ya lots...and this is much easier than target(and when i say target don't prenounce the t...its french)

curiousgirl said...

See, that wasn't so bad! I didn't even ask for money.
hey brandon you dont have to ask for money, its just comes to you lol um yeah i will forsure try on working geting that stuff to you. some things i am not rich yet lol mix cd yes this will be fun.one will be a good one of what i listen to now. the second one will be just some funny old school stuff!miss ya tons so where are we going for dinner? do you have any green shirts there?????

Unknown said...

a doll does not work, and thanks brandon for including all the details of that comment. ha. i love what your mom said...I died laughing! american women do rule! miss you Mom! (cause Brandon and I are brothers now, in a david and johnathan SWEET way, I was wondering if I could call you mom...PLEASE!) :)

Anonymous said...

Joel,
I would be honored and it would be my privilege for you to call me Mom.
You know you're an answer to one of many of my prayers.
Love ya "son"
Mom