Monday, March 26, 2007

The Overloaded Dryer

I have just returned from a journey.
6 Lands spanned, one battle fought.
The Result? Failure

Don't you hate it when you put your wet clothes in the dryer expecting them to be dry when you come back to pick them up....and they aren't! I hate it. Yes, I said "Hate", the word your mother always told you not to say when you were a child. The word that means "I want you dead". You know what I am talking about! To clear this up. Yes, I do want putting-my-clothes-in-the-"DRYER"-with-the-anticipation-of-them-coming out dry only-to-have-them-be-wet-upon-my-return DEAD! I mean dead as a door nail! Never to revive again. Never to inflict its partially damp wounds again!

Evereything seems to be wet around here as of late. I'm serious. It is so stink'n humid. If someone having asthma were to go running they might as well drown! So Mom about that Inhaler!

I am going to Thailand in a little over a week. Pretty excited about that! Nothing like spending Easter in Bangkok or on one of the world's most beautiful beaches!

Before I go, I just wanted to thank everyone who has purchased things to ship to me and Joel. I have been really blessed by your efforts. I have an idea though....if you are planning on spending a ridiculous amount of money to ship those goods, how about this? You hang on to those bad boys until around June 1st, you bring them to my house (or I can pick them up), and then you can give me the money that you would have spent on shipping (which I will use as my Chipotle Burrito Fund for the summer)! Huh? Great idea, I know!

Thank you all for your support and reading!


Grace and Peace
Brandon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your already starting a Chipoltle Burrito fund...Good Luck! If I were to give you the money it cost to ship that stuff I might as well send you on vacation!(I'm gonna start a mutual broke fund for roadtrips in July...your not the only broke one...lol) Oh, and Chipoltle sounds so good...hum...20 miles thats not so far to drive!