Sunday, March 4, 2007

Car Alarms...

Are stupid!

Well, maybe they are useful. When they keep going off at 12:34 in the morning though, an individual is nearly pushed to insanity! OK, it stopped. "You better turn that junk off!" One of those things you think often but rarely say.

On another note. I had a fantastic night tonight! I went to a church on Hong Kong Island called The Vine. Every saturday night they have their 20-somethings service. It was fantastic!

-I went with expectation.
-God showed up very strongly in my life....the real stuff.
-There was a divine encounter (totally God)
-A series on Sonship was started tonight...by the way, we aren't all God's children! There are Christians who aren't children of God (Romans 8:13-17)...interesting thought and study!
-Words of Wisdom
Not necissarily in that order.

To top the night off, on my way back from church I ran into some of my semi-drunk friends! Funny! I was able to clear up that I just got poop on my hand, I didn't completely fall into the squatty potty! Good times

Mom I'll tell you more later!

Redemption

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sick! You got poop on your hand...huh?

Brandon said...

haha....long story! Actually, we justifying it would take a long time.

curiousgirl said...

yes explain please