Monday, March 12, 2007

A. Dancer B.Singer C.Thespian D.

All of the above.

And the answer is...D!

That's right ladies and gentlemen, I, Brandon T. Kightlinger, am now a legit Dancer, Singer, and Actor! This past week I began my social dance classes (which will soon be joined with Hip-Hop on Thursday night), tonight I was persuaded to join an acting group and may have acquired the lead in an upcoming short, french comedy, and then during a fire drill I was asked if I was still interested in joining a group for a singing contest (I may get to rap! Straight Gangsta!). Oh, what a week!

So I cussed more tonight than I have in my whole life up 'til this point. Well, that is not really true....but as part of my role I do have to drop a few (close your eyes if you don't want to be corrupted!) Damns, Hells, ass (1), and piss. Hey! It's the french! Just Kidding. It was really funny for me actually. I don't regularly use curse (or words deemed as "cuss") in my everyday language, so when I had to cuss during readings I was like, "Whoa, that sounded really stupid!". I guess I'm just not a well practiced "cusser". Don't worry though Mom, I'll get better! haha

For those of you who are thinking, I really want to see Brandon and his newly acquired talents, no need to worry. I will be home on May 29th and I would be more than happy to share any of the three with you...for a slight fee! Seriously.


Romeo, Oh Romeo!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

So, your in another leading FRENCH role??? Well, it just seems as if your pretty stinking well rounded! Oh and what this...hip hop dance class??? I can see it now...Save the Last Dance III!lol Its great reading you blogs Brandon...that way everyone knows your still alive(alive dancing, singing, and acting in that matter!) Sounds like your having fun...keep on keeping on!

Anonymous said...

May 29th... I am so excited... I get to hear your newly acquired potty mouth right? You said you would share your new skills with us... so I am guesing that I am going to hear your "mad cussing skills."

curiousgirl said...

For those of you who are thinking, I really want to see Brandon and his newly acquired talents, no need to worry. I will be home on May 29th and I would be more than happy to share any of the three with you...for a slight fee! Seriously.
works for me! so hey i have a curse jar at my house you owe me 2.50 for every word you say!ok much love hun and i will talk to you later!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Cussing?! You know how to make a Mama proud?! And where's the poem?

Anonymous said...

P.S., remember when I used to make you bite soap? I still have the ability to do that!